Translate

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Down a Rabbit Hole

 


I’ve been down a rabbit hole for a couple of weeks, but finally came up for a breath of fresh air. Finding distant cousins via DNA matches led me into a maze. 


I have a match who seems to descend from my paternal Grandmother’s line. She also descends from a line that seems identical to one that married into my paternal line. Both surnames match.

Veronica Reczynska was married to Lawrence Lewandowski. My paternal grandmother was Tekla Reczynska; I can find no connection to Veronica.  John Lewandowski married my great aunt Pauline; I can find no connection to Lawrence.

I confused myself and went round and round in circles for too long before I finally decided to let it rest for a while. This could all be just coincidence. I’ll get back to it after a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment